0.11.2 Release : Milanesa de Lomo
The PiTiVi team is proud to announce the third release in the unstable 0.11 PiTiVi series.
This release series is not intended to be production-ready, but instead to allow users to try more often new features that will be available in the next stable series.
The developers will not be held accountable for any work lost, flooding or war caused by this unstable series.
Features of this release
- New advanced timeline interface by Brandon Lewis (SoC)
- Capture interface for webcams and network sources by Sarath Lakshman (SoC).
- Simple Timeline is gone.
- Project save/load now activated by default
- Cutting/Trimming/Removing features added to advanced timeline.
- Misc fixes and improvements
- 552777 : [ruler.py] BadAlloc error with big sources
- 353870 : Save/Load project from/to file
- 332473 : Capture from given gstreamer input source
- 334631 : xvsink crash with python in pitivi
- 339895 : [Advanced Timeline] Zooming in too much causes X error
- 432678 : [discoverer] Files that report a duration of 0s is BUGGY !!!
- 458944 : Cancelling while rendering does not work
- 461738 : [Advanced Timeline] Scrollbar always comes back to beginning
- 498071 : [Simple Timeline] Drag and Drop puts clips in the wrong slot
- 498904 : incorrect indentation: some tabs are mixed with spaces in...
- 501028 : Missing files from POTFILES.in
- 501068 : Uses make instead of $(MAKE)
- 518301 : Pitivi won't start under KDE: " Icon 'misc' not present in...
- 547095 : [Export Settings] Filter unusable muxers
- 554544 : net_capture.glade not installed
- 554602 : seeking is not working correctly ...
- gstreamer >= 0.10.14
- gst-python >= 0.10.6
- gnonlin >= 0.10.9
- pygtk >= 2.8.0
- python setuptools
- pygoocanvas (http://live.gnome.org/GooCanvas)
- dbus and HAL for capture support
- Edward Hervey
- Sarath Lakshman
- Brandon Lewis
PiTiVi source tarballs are available on gnome FTP: http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/pitivi/0.11/
See the website for distribution-specific packages.
Information and Feedback
- Information for users and developers can be found on the PiTiVi website : http://www.pitivi.org/
- Comments and feedback are welcome.
- Mailing-list : firstname.lastname@example.org
- PiTiVi bug-tracker : http://bugzilla.gnome.org/browse.cgi?product=pitivi